Friday, August 27, 2010

Distress Couture Sophistication with Carla Peicheff

Those words always mean love to me. And my absolute favourite paper line to create these types of cards is obviously Glitz By Designs Distressed Couture. It's just so romantic & fabulous!! The black & white with the red touches are the epitome of sophistication if you ask me!
Materials:
  • Glitz By Design Distressed Couture Collection
  • Glitz by Design Rub Ons
  • Doodlebug Velvet Trim
  • Bazzill CS
  • Martha Stewart & SU! Punches
Materials:
  • Glitz by Design Distressed Couture Collection
  • Glitz by Design Cardstock Stickers
  • Glitz by Design Teeny Alpha
  • Glitz by Design Frosting (Red & Black)
  • Prima Say it in Crystals
  • Prima Blossoms
  • Bazzill CS & Ribbon
And that's all I have for you today! Thanks for stopping by ladies! :)

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

These are so romantic and beautiful! Perfect paper collection for them!!

♥LEa

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.