Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lovely Maya Cards with Courtney Baker

Hey there! It’s Courtney here with some more card creations for you! I have to say, I never would have expected this when I got my goodies from Glitz because I don't normally go for pink, but I just cannot seem to stop using the Maya Collection. I just love this collection.

For the first card, I started with a piece Maya Patchwork. It has numerous great patterns, so I just punched out a few of my favorites and started working with them. Here's what the result was:

Patterned Paper: Maya Patchwork (Glitz)
Sticker: Maya Cardstock Sticker (Glitz)

There's a lot of patterns going on, but once you add it to a white card base I think it makes a very interesting card.

For my next card, I just really wanted to use the flowers from Maya Accent Stickers. These big stickers make a really quick focal point! 
Patterned Paper: Maya Stripe, Maya Damask (Glitz)

I added my sentiment using those classic block letters and some messy sewing on my machine! Hopefully these bright, fun, flowers will make someone's day.


Lea L. said...

These are so pretty Courtney! I love how you used the flower stickers!


dannisdoodles said...

so beautiful courtney, love how you use those stickers, incredible!

leah said...

Fabulous! I especially love that first one!! Gorgeous layering!