Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vintage Love Friendship cards with Carla Peicheff

There is always one occasion I always love making cards for... that's for my friends! I think a handmade card to a friend near or far is such a wonderful way to let them know that you care & are thinking of them! Today I have a couple cards using Glitz Designs Vintage Collection. Warm & rich browns, beiges, ivorys, etc..

First up is a sweet card featuring a vintage card with 2 sweet little girls playing pat-a-cake together...



Materials:
  • Vintage Collection by Glitz Designs
  • Vintage Card by Glitz Designs
  • SU! Scallop Punch
  • May Arts Velvet Ribbon
  • Misc. stick pin
Next up I have a card using an adorable stamp by Glitz Designs... these sweet little acrylic stamps are just awesome!! :) Slap them on the Glitz Designs 5x5 Acrylic block and you're good to go!



Materials:
  • Garden Glitzers by Glitz Designs
  • Acrylic Stamp by Glitz Designs
  • Distressed Couture pp by Glitz Designs
  • Clear & Black Frosting by Glitz Designs
  • Cuttlebug & Swiss Dot Folder
  • Kraft CS
  • Misc ribbon & button & twine.
And that's all I have for you today ladies! Have a fabulous day!! :)

No comments: