Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Boo Cute cards with Kay Sibley

Hi there!  I'm so happy you came to visit today!

I'm still on a Halloween card spree because I truly love this time of the year!  I know, I've been saying that over, and over, and over! {wink}

For my first card, I used the Glitz Design Distressing Houndstooth clear stamp to create a background pattern.  I stamped the top and bottom of the card base and left some blank space in the middle. The pattern papers are from Glitz Design's Distressed Couture line and the zig zag edges were simply made with my trusty decorative scissors.  

Can you see this little guy on his way to a Halloween party? :)  


This mini shaped card has more Glitz Design goodies on it.  Even though it's not a Halloween card, the green and purple color combination reminds me of that holiday.  I added some layering and texture with a Maya Glitzers sticker, Olivia rub on, and Prima flower.  

Do you enjoy making shaped cards?  It's always fun to shake things up a bit!  



Thank you very much for stopping by.  I hope you feel inspired to take some time for yourself and do something creative.  Until next time, bye bye!

Boo:

Bliss:

No comments: