Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Big Ben Layout with Sasha Halloway

Hey there everyone. I have no funky blog post title or anything unique so I just wanted to say a quick hello to you all. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. It was only just a year ago I found out I was moving to England while my husband was deployed in Iraq and I was preparing for my retirement. So weird how life throws you nice little surprise shockers.
I have pictures of Landmarks from pretty much all over the world, I have the military (serving over 16 years) to thank for that and on top of that being an Army brat. Countries from Africa, Australia, Egypt, Japan and just anywhere I have either lived for a number of years or gone there for duty requirements. While I am in England I plan on traveling pretty much all over Europe again and exploring it with my own family.
I have a great shot I took looking up at Big Ben. The last time I saw Big Ben I was 8 years old. 
  GlitzLO_November
Distress Couture Scrolls DC2327
Plum Crazy Chair P2150
Rubons - Grid
Plum Crazy Glitzers
I have started making cards more and more. I have to admit I do not consider myself the best card maker in the world and it is really hard for me to scale small, but at times it is very nice to be able to take a break from layout world, so I wanted to hop on this chance to show you my card making skills. 
Eccentric Card 
Card_2nov
Glitz Cardstock Stickers : Olivia
I used half of the scallop sticker and let it go off of the page and snipped it. Added some bling to it and punch butterflies out of coordinating sticker from the same sticker sheet
Crazy 4 U Card
Card_nov
Glitz Cardstock Stickers: Olivia
Another sticker and decided to add some texture using the grid rub ons.
I hope you all have been inspired to try something new and heres to a Happy Holiday season coming up.  Stay warm, dry and safe
Sasha Holloway

No comments: