Friday, February 4, 2011

Love & Happiness with Mou Saha

Hi there, Mou Saha here with today's layouts. It's February and love is in the air. Whatever embodies your love the most this season, celebrate it! For me, my greatest love are my children and this month, I've dedicated both layouts to them as they are the reason I scrapbook :)
In my first layout "Love Always", I wanted to create a pretty vintage look. The pink Damask paper was the perfect background and the bird cage paper layer was just the photo matte I needed.
I created rosettes using both sides of the Damask paper and added giant rhinestones to make the centers.
I created the title in layers. First added the clear frame sticker and added the pink alphabet stickers on top.



The rub on clock and 'love' definition were perfect embellishments for the page.




My second layout has more of a rustic feel to it.


In keeping with that feel, I tore paper and created a rough ruffled at the bottom and along the the right edges of the page. The stickers came together to sum up my message and create the title. The coordinating sides of the paper took the guesswork out of it. I used the finer dots as the photo matte and journaling spot.




Thanks and have fun!
"Love Always" supplies:
Glitz Design "Love Nest" papers: Damask
Glitz Design "Love Nest" transparent stickers: 6x6 Glitzers
Glitz Design Teeny Alphas: pink block
Glitz Design rub-ons: Vintage Love
Glitz Design giant rhinestones: aqua, clear
Glitz Design paper layers: "Love Nest"
Glitz Design whatnots: "Love Nest"

"Sing Laugh Smile" supplies:
Glitz Design "Glitz Design "Love Nest" papers: Polka
Glitz Design "Love Nest" Titles -Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Vintage Love" accent stickers
Glitz Design rhinestones: red

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Awesome pages!!! Love all of your details!