Friday, November 11, 2011

Dreamy Layouts with Camilla Ekman

Hi all! It's Camilla here. This month I played with the divine collection "Vintage Blue". The colours are so rich and the patterns so lovely.

For this layout I used the banner pieces from the ... and chose a picture of my kids. I really like the dark yellow against the blue. The whiter pieces makes the layout brighter.
"Dream" by Camilla Ekman
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" papers: Polka, Floral
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue"Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue"Paper Layers
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue"Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Whatnot
Other: flower and leaves (Prima), Lamp Post Chipboard (Dusty Attic), rhinestones (Bo Bunny)
Next I picked some pictures from this summer. We were at a river and saw this viking ship. It looked amazing and I photographed some of the details on the ship.
"Adventure" by Camilla Ekman
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Papers: Blue Stripe, Blue Toile
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Epoxy Words
Other: flowers and leaves (Prima), crystal swirls (Prima), mist, tags

2 comments:

mudra tv said...

Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover by Revathi

noel joy said...

Beautiful layouts Camilla