Let's go! In this altered project I used Vintage Blue collection papers.
The other project I made for inspiring you all is a mini album, using the chipboard album from Dance in Sunshine Collection. The colors of this collection inspired me to tell my life in 2011; My conquers, some funny facts, and all the good things I lived in this amazing year!
Glitz Design Vintage Blue Collection:
Papers: Floral, Motif
Other company supplies:
American Crafts: emboss powder
Ranger: Distress Ink, Gesso
Advantus: Tim Holds Brads, Mask, Grungerboard, Washi Tape
- Mini album
- Dance in Sunshine Collection:
Papers: Birds, Polka, Raindrops
- Dance in Sunshine Chipboard Stickers
- Dance in Sunshine Clear Stamps
- Dance in Sunshine Whatnot
- Dance in Sunshine Chipboard Album
- Dance in Sunshine Title Stickers
- Dance in Sunshine Teeny Alphabets: Type and Mint Grunge
Girls, I desire for you, everybody all around the World, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May in 2012 we can create more: with more passion for the art we have inside us, with more love to share with our family and friends!!!! The New Year can be another great year!!!