Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas cards with Laurie Schmidlin

Good morning!  It's my turn again to share some Holiday projects featuring Glitz's beautiful papers and embellishments!
GD Merry Christmas Package
For both of my projects today, I used papers and embellishments from the Dance in Sunshine collection!  I thought the soft purple and teals in this collection would look so pretty all dressed up for the Holidays!  :-)
For my first project, I created a soft and festive bag...perfect for tucking a small gift or card set inside!  Along with the papers (all from the Dance in Sunshine collection), I used a heart garland Whatnot to further embellish my bag.

GD Jingle Bells
For my next project, I created a matching card using many of the same papers and embellishments!  The focal image on this card is the Peek-a-Boo frame with the stamped sentiment.  I just love how all of the elements in this collection works so well together!

Thanks so much for joining me here today!  Hugs, Laurie

Merry Christmas Bag
Glitz Design Dance in Sunshine Papers: Stripe, Floral, Polka, Damask
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Paper - Polka
Glitz Design Dance in Sunshine Whatnot
Glitz Design Dance in Sunshine Trim
Other: Bright Spirits stamp set (Verve Stamps), Ribbon, Flower, Rhinestones, Buttons, Sewing machine, Glitter

Jingle Bells Card
Glitz Design Dance in Sunshine Papers: Stripe, Floral, Polka, Damask
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Paper - Damask
Glitz Design Dance in Sunshine Peek-A-Boo
Other:  Bright Spirits stamp set (Verve Stamps), Ribbon, Buttons, Rhinestone, Glitter, Jingle bells, String

No comments: