Friday, December 16, 2011

"God Jul" with Camilla Eckman

It's soon Christmas, my favourite season of all. I just love the smells, the warmth and the candles. It is a time for getting together with family and friends and just enjoy life. For Glitz this month I wanted to celebrate Christmas, but not in the traditional colours, but in pink. LOL
This is my very own Santa princess. Isn't she cute?!
"Beautiful Santa" by Camilla Ekman
Glitz Designs "Beautiful Dreamer" paper: Polka
Glitz Designs "Beautiful Dreamer" Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Designs Teeny Alpha white type
Other: flowers (Prima), ribbon
And then I made my first two Christmas cards. I will give them to my children's teachers along with a small gift.

"God Jul" by Camilla Ekman
Glitz Designs "Beautiful Dreamer" papers: Damask, Stripe
Glitz Designs Teeny Alpha white type
Other: Die (QK), flower and leaves (Prima)

"God Jul" by Camilla Ekman
Glitz Designs "Beautiful Dreamer" papers: Damask, Stripe
Glitz Designs Teeny Alpha white type
Other: Die (QK), thread, snowflake, button, pin (Maya Road)
Thanks for letting me share my projects!
Merry Christmas to all of you!

2 comments:

Drycha said...

I love these papers! I made LOs with these few day ago and they're fabulous.

Really nice works here, i love composition like top of present!

Scattychick said...

Love your work here the cards are lovely and the LO is fantastic. I don't think your santa princess is cute though I think she is beautiful xxx