Friday, February 17, 2012

For the Girls with Tracie Hudson

With far too many boys in my life, every now and then I feel the need to scrap a girlie page or two and that's when my friends come in handy as most of them have girls!
  
Beautiful Dreamer
For my take on this month’s Glitz Designs Challenge, I spritzed a sheet of cream cardstock using a coloured mist. As a reminder, here is the challenge graphic:
 I cut one of the Beautiful Dreamer PeekaBoo's in half and used it to create a frame around the focal point of the page. Epoxy Words and Cardstock Stickers were clustered together with Teeny Alphas to create the page title, with a strip of Glitz Frosting giving that finishing touch.
Supplies - Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer Patterned Paper Stripe & Polka; Beautiful Dreamer PeekaBoo, Epoxy Words, Cardstock Stickers; Teeny Alpha.

Sweet Life
To create this page of my friend Anna's daughter, I hand cut the floral design from a sheet of Vintage Blue patterned paper before attaching it to the page with 3d foam pads.
I used one of the Peek a Boo transparencies to create the frame around the photograph and layered journal and page title stickers together to create a platform for the title to sit up on. The page was finished off by adding a length of twisted Tulle from Glitz Designs.
Supplies - Glitz Designs Vintage Blue Patterned Paper Rose & Floral; Vintage Blue Cardstock Titles, Trim, PeekaBoo and Epoxy Words; Dance in Sunshine Journaling Stickers; Teeny Alphas.

Thanks for calling by.
Have fun.
T.x.

4 comments:

Nicole Martel said...

These are lovely Tracie! Love them both!

Tanya Privalova said...

greate layots!!love them :)

pinkalishious said...

beautiful pages, beautiful colours xx

BethW said...

I have the same problem.I'm going to turn your first layout into a a little wall hanging for a special friend who's going through a hard time-it will be perfect.Thank you for such lovely inspiration.