Thursday, March 22, 2012

Quick & Easy but Fabulous! with Laurie Schmidlin

Good morning!  Normally, I am definitely a "pile on the layers and embellishments" type of stamper.  Sometimes, though, it's fun to step out of my box and try my hand at creating more simple designs!
GD Go Somewhere
This first card definitely falls into the quick and easy category, but the airplane Glitzer absolutely steals the show (in my opinion) and didn't need a lot of embellishing!  I started with a white background (the bottom layer is embossed using an embossing folder).  I then added some punched out hearts (using papers from the Happy Travels collection), an Epoxy Word, and a button.  That's it!  These cards are not only quick to create, but are also easy to mail!
GD Joli
My second card does contain a few more embellishments but I still kept the design simple.  In fact, I plan on mass-producing these (all except the tag) and keeping them on hand for when the need arises.  All I would need to do later, is add a tag with an appropriate sentiment for the occasion!  So easy!
Thanks so much for joining me here today!  ~Laurie

Go Somewhere Card
Glitz Design Happy Travels 6" Paper Pack
Glitz Design Happy Travels Glitzers
Glitz Design Happy Travels Epoxy Words

Joli Card
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink Papers:  Roses, Polka, Stripe, Music
Glitz Design French Kiss Clear Stamps

1 comment:

Bartletttjbs said...

Additional markets include life vest beacons, backup power supplies, and carbon monoxide and fire alarm sensors. Sinopoly Battery hit by major loss: MVP RVs Winston Chung in legal jeopardy For example, if your original hp laptop computer battery is Li-ion, then you should get a Li-ion replacement battery.