Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stamping on Paper Layers with Rommel Okuma

Hello everybody! How you doing? Our March special project focus is about Paper Layers.


Have you ever used Paper Layers, before?  With Glitz Paper Layers you can make accents, layers for your layout, and much more! Please, try it out someday and make a project using Paper Layers, you will see how this product is versatile!

In my first project I have used Paper Layers to make flags and clouds. See how it works perfectly well:
See how you can customize the Paper Layers: drawing and stamping! It works perfectly well for anything you want to create!
I used the flag stamp from Love Games Clear Stamp Collection!
I cut many strips and sew to create an exclusive chevron pattern to my layout! Is it a kind of patchwork with paper? Don't you think so?
Take a look here in this detail: a typewriter machine cut out from a paper layer. This paper in specific is from Dance in Sunshine collection. You can cut out, you can draw, you can use it whole!
I love to create this project and the title was inspired by Karola Witczak! I've read on Karola's blog a post with this title! Karola thanks for inspiration! ;)

In my second project I've used a little bit of Paper Layer too. And you will see how it works well with other Glitz Designs products. I decide to use my mother's photo, when she was 19 years old. 
 Beautiful Dreamer collection works well for romantic layouts, and I'm still in love with this collection! :)
Here I've used the Paper Layer to create a background for this frame:
And I've used the Paper Layer with Peek-a-boo. I paste the paper layer behind the peek-a-boo die cut, take a look how the patterned is highlighted!
More details of this layout, a variety of flags, layerind the page:
Glitz Design products used:

We are not old, we are vintage:
- Dance in sunshine papers: Birds, Raindrops, Stripe
- Beautiful Dreamer paper: Polka
- Dance in sunshine Layer Paper
- Dance in sunshine Clear Stamps
- Love games clear stamps
- Dance in sunshine Whatnots
- Dance in sunshine Glitzer
- Teeny Alpha White Type Stickers

Beautiful You:
- Beautiful Dreamer papers: Floral, Stripe, Damask
- Beautiful Dreamer Whatnots
- Beautiful Dreamer Peeok-a-book
- BeautifulDreamer Title Stickers

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you next month!

XOXO,
Rommel.

3 comments:

Manunamoral said...

Lindezaaaa demais...

arrasou como sempre.

#Lov U

Sumemoooooooooo.

Bjotas sonoras.

Nicole said...

These are fantastic!! :)

Shay Reds said...

Lindezaaaa demais... arrasou como sempre. #Lov U Sumemoooooooooo. Bjotas sonoras.