Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fabulously Layered cards with Iwona Palamountain

Yep. I'm hopelessly in love with Glitz Design products, and so blessed and fortunate to design for this fabulous company! Today is the time for another one of my DT posts, and I hope you'll enjoy my cards :)

In terms of bulky, I certainly beat the record here... lol! I had in mind these bunches of roses coming out from behind the flourished label. I cut them out of the patterned paper from Laced With Grace, it's one of my favourite floral papers ever.
Supplies:
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" papers: Polka, Rose, Floral
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Whatnot
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Titles Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Glitzers

Other: cardstock: PTI (Fine Linen); sewing machine; ribbon: PTI; button; border punch: Fiskars

Another much loved paper used here, Damask from Dance In Sunshine (in my favorite teal color), made its way into this card, along with some pleated strip of Paper Layers and more goodness from the same collection.
Supplies:
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" papers: Damask, Stripe
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Paper Layers
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Titles Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Journaling Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Clear Stamps

Other: cardstock: PTI (Pinefeather); ink: Versa Magic (Oasis Green), Memento (Tuxedo Black); house die: PTI; sewing machine; buttons; paper doily

Thanks so much for looking! Happy crafting :)
Iwona (Chupa)

1 comment:

Hera said...

Hi Glitz! I'm Hera Sugitani and I'm from Brazil. I love all the Glitz products but it's not easy to find them here in Brazil. In my city we have just one scrapbook store (can you imagine the drama!). So I buy all the Glitz that I find in the Internet! I would like to share my LO with you, so if you want to visit my new blog...
www.scraps-fromtheheart.blogspot.com.br

Kisses and hugs
Hera