Friday, March 30, 2012

Paper Layer frames with Karola Witczak

Hello everyone, Karola here with another inspirations set for you! As you well know this month we have fantastic challenge with book pages as a inspiration:

Image

It's not difficoult to make a projects with book page if you use our Paper Layers! In each set you can find a few soft, delicate papers with a book pages motifs. I love to use them for photo matting and to create layers, and this way you can see on my today's layout:

I used here also patterned paper with book (or gazette?) motif, it's Beautiful Dreamer - Damask paper (back side). "Book" sheet for photo matting I've used is from Dance In Sunshine Paper Layers set. I love combining a few collections and my today's pages are made in this way. 

The second page, which I would share with you today is made using Beautiful Dreamer and Dance In Sunshine lines too! I wanted to make a very bright and sunny layout depending on my daughter's summer photo.  I created a background combined a strips from few different patterned papers. As always I tried to make a few layers and added a few special details using Glitzers or Whatnots cards. 

Glitz Design Products used:

"Live the life you've dreamed" layout:
Glitz Design - Beautiful Dreamer papers: Damask
Glitz Design - Dance In Sunshine papers: Damask, Polka, 
Glitz Design - Dance In Sunshine Paper Layers
Glitz Design - Dance In Sunshine Whatnots
Glitz Design - Dance In Sunshine Glitzers
Glitz Design - Vintage Blue Epoxy Stickers

"You are my sunshine" layout:
Glitz Design - Dance In Sunshine papers: Damask, 
Glitz Design - Vintage Blue papers: Rose
Glitz Design - Beautiful Dreamer papers: Polka, Stripe, Floral
Glitz Design - Beautiful Dreamer Whatnots
Glitz Design - Beautiful Dreamer Journaling Stickers
Glitz Design - Beautiful Dreamer Glitzers
Glitz Design - Beautiful Dreamer Epoxy Stickers

Thank you so much for visit Glitz Design blog today! Have a wonderful weekend! 

~~ Karola ~~

5 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally awesome projects!!! And lol at the above comment. That person has apparently read alot of posts - and said the same thing on every one! Classic!

pinkalishious said...

I missed this i have GLITZ book paper too!!

pinkalishious said...

I missed this i have GLITZ book paper too!!

cristmae said...

A paper really did a lot of great magic just like this kind of amazing creations. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about it. That's a learning idea..Keep up..

Inkjet Paper

Curt Stringer said...

Choose a fund with relatively consistent returns. ETF investors typically redeem their shares by selling them on the market to another purchaser, throughout the trading day. How to Sell Stock Photography